- RT @_waterman: If you ever get a chance to take a walking tour *anywhere* with Mosette Broderick, don't pass it up. twitter.com/nyuniversity/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @artinfodotcom: US Photographer @JoshBulriss on Searching for Lost Buddhas Across Asia blouinartinfo.com/news/story/142… https://t.co/fIAChsKSfm 1 month ago
- RT @urbandata: Long commute->unhappiness. "Congestion" has limited effect. w/data from DataHaven(@ctdata) #Wellbeing Survey. #cplan https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @AP_Travel: #Hamilton #historic sites are getting a lot more visitors thanks to a little #Broadway show you might've heard of https://t.… 1 month ago
- @VerminMcCann Fly away now. I would not want to distract you from your mission. 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading