- Homelessness and the National Forests #housing lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2016/08/homele… 1 week ago
- RT @aarieff: Jeremiah's Vanishing New York: Zombie Urbanism vanishingnewyork.blogspot.com/2016/08/zombie… 1 week ago
- My City ellenbrenna.com/2016/08/21/my-… 1 week ago
- RT @_waterman: If you ever get a chance to take a walking tour *anywhere* with Mosette Broderick, don't pass it up. twitter.com/nyuniversity/s… 1 month ago
- RT @artinfodotcom: US Photographer @JoshBulriss on Searching for Lost Buddhas Across Asia blouinartinfo.com/news/story/142… https://t.co/fIAChsKSfm 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading