- RT @ejwillingham: A star danced, and under that motherfucker was I born #addmotherfuckertoShakespeare 20 hours ago
- Twitter will educate you but do not expect it to be pleasant after you hit "Publish" on some ignorant non-sense. #checkyourself 1 day ago
- The burden falls on writers to be clear not on readers to fit themselves into a writer's vague, barely researched, musings. #checkyourself 1 day ago
- RT @natashavc: Important Works of Art Inspired by Yeats: 'Slouching Twrds Bethlehem' (Didion) 'Things Fall Apart' (Achebe) 'The Second Comi… 1 day ago
- RT @Dick_Florida: Can you imagine delaying or interrupting a project because of inequitable distribution of benefits or privilege-reinforci… 1 day ago
Category Archives: infrastructure
When a large portion of your day is devoted to travel you will develop methods to manage your time. What you do depends on the transportation you use. Car drivers take favored routes. Subway riders can give themselves a portion … Continue reading
Madison Square Garden can be easy to love as a venue for other experiences but hard to love as a work of architecture. Penn Station is not lovable at all. As a regular commuter, I would argue that it does … Continue reading
Rushing about from library to school to study area to work to internship to home.
Walking is colder but during rush hour it seems to be faster than driving through that tangle.