- RT @ejwillingham: A star danced, and under that motherfucker was I born #addmotherfuckertoShakespeare 12 hours ago
- Twitter will educate you but do not expect it to be pleasant after you hit "Publish" on some ignorant non-sense. #checkyourself 18 hours ago
- The burden falls on writers to be clear not on readers to fit themselves into a writer's vague, barely researched, musings. #checkyourself 18 hours ago
- RT @natashavc: Important Works of Art Inspired by Yeats: 'Slouching Twrds Bethlehem' (Didion) 'Things Fall Apart' (Achebe) 'The Second Comi… 18 hours ago
- RT @Dick_Florida: Can you imagine delaying or interrupting a project because of inequitable distribution of benefits or privilege-reinforci… 19 hours ago
Category Archives: general
Reblogged from Working Harbor Committee: 18th century history has again been unearthed in our shining city, at the South Street Seaport. This time, hundreds of wine and champagne bottles – some still corked, have been found along with thousands of other … Continue reading
Sunlight hits the top of the General Electric building on Lexington Avenue.
A less than sunny evening in Sunnyside. Photo by ellenbrenna.
Reblogged from The Dirt: Emma Marris is author of Rambunctious Garden: Saving Nature in a Post-Wild World and has also written for Nature. Read her op-ed on the Anthropocene in The New York Times. In your new book, Rambunctious Garden: Saving … Continue reading