- Inside the 3.7 billion PATH boondoggle shar.es/ZjJ0O via @SecondAveSagas 1 day ago
- Today's light, dispersed by the cover of rain clouds, shows off every detail on every building in New York City. Details, good and bad. 2 days ago
- Walked into a barrel vaulted tunnel: reminded how we are a young country working with a good deal of old knowledge. Modesty is in order. 5 days ago
- RT @WorkingHarbor: East River - 1903 wp.me/p2jp81-11O 1 week ago
- NYC is dense with variety and history of all kinds: cultural, political, familial, and personal. The draw is so strong and hard to escape. 1 week ago
Category Archives: general
Sunlight hits the top of the General Electric building on Lexington Avenue.
A less than sunny evening in Sunnyside. Photo by ellenbrenna.
Reblogged from The Dirt: Emma Marris is author of Rambunctious Garden: Saving Nature in a Post-Wild World and has also written for Nature. Read her op-ed on the Anthropocene in The New York Times. In your new book, Rambunctious Garden: Saving … Continue reading
Writing, Reading, Photography, Wandering through the Cold