- RT @ejwillingham: A star danced, and under that motherfucker was I born #addmotherfuckertoShakespeare 4 days ago
- Twitter will educate you but do not expect it to be pleasant after you hit "Publish" on some ignorant non-sense. #checkyourself 5 days ago
- The burden falls on writers to be clear not on readers to fit themselves into a writer's vague, barely researched, musings. #checkyourself 5 days ago
- RT @natashavc: Important Works of Art Inspired by Yeats: 'Slouching Twrds Bethlehem' (Didion) 'Things Fall Apart' (Achebe) 'The Second Comi… 5 days ago
- RT @Dick_Florida: Can you imagine delaying or interrupting a project because of inequitable distribution of benefits or privilege-reinforci… 5 days ago
Category Archives: amenities
Tanglewood Nature Preserve is a small park in Lynbrook that was renovated almost 10 years ago. It is on the edge of the village wedged between houses and the intersection of two important roads. It was always luscious and attractive … Continue reading
Walking is colder but during rush hour it seems to be faster than driving through that tangle.