- RT @CurbedNY: A new book chronicles the ups and downs of New York City's mom-and-pop storefronts: ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/… https://t.co/JyhK… 5 days ago
- RT @marklamster: billie tsien on the guiding twbta office beliefs: -to be of use -to move slowly -to say no -to relate -to last 6 days ago
- At last night's show a member of Ozomatli said no one made the clarinet sexy before. To which I reply: Artie Shaw. youtu.be/CUCe-b1IQeU 6 days ago
- RT @TransportNation: VIDEO: take a look at the #LIRR station being built 140 feet below Grand Central: wnyc.org/story/photos-e… via @WNYC @s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @subtopes: "What does 'perfect sound' look like? Inside the bizarre science of concert hall design" / fusion.net/story/226407/s… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Rushing about from library to school to study area to work to internship to home.