I wrote a paper on Grand Street’s commercial history for Documentation class last year and this post from Daytonian in Manhattan gives the flavor. I thought I would link to it because the author used one of my pictures and unlike most of the Internet actually included a photographer credit line. Capital, I say.
- @profsmusher Be careful. It is very easy to overindulge. Twitter is the high fructose corn syrup of the internet. 2 weeks ago
- Working late, running tests, getting copy finalized...it is almost as if my job is actually work. 2 weeks ago
- I just made a donation to Vajrapani Institute for "Benefiting Beings" stayclassy.org/events/benefit… #retreat #buddhism 2 weeks ago
- Reality: raccoons steal one shoe, just one damned shoe, from my stoop and leave it next to a trail 75 feet away. Sneaky bastards. 2 weeks ago
- Fantasy: Ewoks, dwarves, or sparkly sprites will carry my flashlight as I walk home whistling through the darkness. 2 weeks ago