- I did not realize until I went to Wyoming how much I missed being in the mountains. Sorry, Santa Cruz. You still have the best trees. 6 hours ago
- Nope. Good Times apparently means live country western music and a karaoke night. 1 day ago
- The sign says Food. Libations. Good Times. Something about it being empty all day hints that "Good Times" might be Wyoming for "Strippers". 1 day ago
- Heart Mountain Interpretive Center. #wyoming #preservation instagram.com/p/8R3gj-lp7q/ 3 days ago
- How to choose a motel in a tourist town? I prefer cheap, cheesy, and clean. Neon signage? Check. Fiberglass animals? Check. No vermin? Book. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading