- Some summer time views of the downtown Santa Cruz Historic District wp.me/p1pK2i-8E 2 days ago
- RT @EverythingNYC: The Empire State Building is glowing red tonight to celebrate 10 years of the @RubinMuseum. (@javanng) http://t.co/MDd1I… 2 weeks ago
- It rained this morning and I must say it feels good. More like a forest; less like the world's largest, most beautiful pile of kindling. 1 month ago
- RT @NextCityOrg: RT @kristallakis: Make cities, not war. nextcity.org/daily/entry/mi… http://t.co/B5hQ1IfbOc 1 month ago
- RT @CuratorJournal: Shiva Goes Home: Australia’s Prime Minister Returns Looted Kapoor Idols to India. buff.ly/1qyVCWM 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading