- RT @archinect: Archinect launches "Dry Futures" competition in response to California's drought #dryfutures dryfutures.com http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @CrainsNewYork: Update: @NJTransit delays spark talks between feds and Christie and Cuomo over Hudson River rail plans http://t.co/BLLNW… 4 days ago
- RT @NYCParks: Camp overnight in this Queens park that's home to a Civil War fortress. Sign up today only at on.nyc.gov/1gjlswJ. http://… 4 days ago
- RT @TheFoggiestIdea: ...the original @nytimes piece on the sad-state of the N.E. Corridor: nytimes.com/2015/07/27/nyr… 5 days ago
- RT @Global_Heritage: Are the world's most beloved cultural landmarks being"loved to death"? #ghf #travel #culture #heritageatrisk http://t… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading