- It rained this morning and I must say it feels good. More like a forest; less like the world's largest, most beautiful pile of kindling. 1 day ago
- RT @NextCityOrg: RT @kristallakis: Make cities, not war. nextcity.org/daily/entry/mi… http://t.co/B5hQ1IfbOc 1 week ago
- RT @theretronaut: 1933-1937: Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge (15 pictures: buff.ly/1lWqUqY) http://t.co/nXn47aDxKJ 1 week ago
- RT @CuratorJournal: Shiva Goes Home: Australia’s Prime Minister Returns Looted Kapoor Idols to India. buff.ly/1qyVCWM 1 week ago
- Documentation at a minimum. hyperallergic.com/147256/three-a… #heritageconservation 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading