- The Old House at Home newyorker.com/magazine/1940/… via @newyorker via longform.org #newyorkcity #history 1 day ago
- RT @EvolvingCritic: Of course I love this: Saving Buildings with Social Media newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 4 days ago
- It seems like months of reading, getting paperwork done, assembling supplies and all I see is what I am missing. Work to do... 5 days ago
- Leaving for Cambodia in 7 weeks and I am feeling utterly unprepared. Never traveled abroad before: why not spend a month in another country? 5 days ago
- This is happening in January and you should go. tclf.org/sites/default/… #conservation #preservation #parks 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading