- RT @CurbedNY: A new book chronicles the ups and downs of New York City's mom-and-pop storefronts: ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/… https://t.co/JyhK… 4 days ago
- RT @marklamster: billie tsien on the guiding twbta office beliefs: -to be of use -to move slowly -to say no -to relate -to last 4 days ago
- At last night's show a member of Ozomatli said no one made the clarinet sexy before. To which I reply: Artie Shaw. youtu.be/CUCe-b1IQeU 4 days ago
- RT @TransportNation: VIDEO: take a look at the #LIRR station being built 140 feet below Grand Central: wnyc.org/story/photos-e… via @WNYC @s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @subtopes: "What does 'perfect sound' look like? Inside the bizarre science of concert hall design" / fusion.net/story/226407/s… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading