- Where is the bravery in failing to repair a beautiful building? theguardian.com/artanddesign/a… #preservation #architecture 6 days ago
- RT @pomeranian99: Rooftop solar is spreading so rapidly in Hawaii that power companies are freaking out: nytimes.com/2015/04/19/bus… 6 days ago
- RT @NextCityOrg: Here’s How American Cities Can Learn From Italian Piazzas nextcity.org/daily/entry/it… http://t.co/C5uixnAya2 6 days ago
- I always forget how hard I can sound. *Me Feeling Lighthearted* others react like they are in serious trouble of some sort. #joking #honest 1 month ago
- RT @AsiaSociety: Timelapse: How Art Handlers Move an Ancient 724-Pound Sandstone Sculpture: asi.as/tp1CB4 http://t.co/vXqQ0UHl4Q 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading