- The word extravaganza makes me both curious and suspicious. #santacruz instagram.com/p/60cjGRlp_Y/ 3 days ago
- RT @LACMA: Happy birthday @NatlParkService! Thank you for inspiring countless artists & photographers :) bit.ly/1IdnMeg http://t.co… 3 days ago
- "I hate being frightened, but, even more, I detest being prevented by fright" - Sir Francis Chichester 2 weeks ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The lonely, curious history of lighthouse keeping, now at the National Lighthouse Museum smithmag.co/iZrC6s http://… 2 weeks ago
- Redwoods and Sun. #sempervirens #bouldercreek instagram.com/p/5-5vnolpwV/ 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
7 Train in Woodside, Queens.
I read that Goldhagen piece and my reaction was similar to this except with some sputtering and swearing alongside. Urban planning, as understood in Europe, does not exist in the United States. With only one-dimensional land use laws called zoning … Continue reading