- RT @HistoricalPics: The construction of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. 1887-1889 https://t.co/cj6VvN60Ka 1 day ago
- @katehinds The N used to have Mr. Hetero Romance as a conductor. Encouraged men to offer their seats to women; women to smile more. 2 days ago
- RT @wallygeis: BREAKING: New photo of proposed NYC trolley. Will make stops in Queens, Brooklyn, Neighborhood of Make Believe. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: This house costs just $20,000—but it’s nicer than yours: bit.ly/1VQIIQS via @FastCompany https://t.co/9rNqBH0… 2 days ago
- RT @CityLab: The urgent need for a new rail tunnel under the Hudson River trib.al/6IpRCj0 In partnership with @van_alen https://t.c… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading