- RT @archinect: Archinect launches "Dry Futures" competition in response to California's drought #dryfutures dryfutures.com http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @CrainsNewYork: Update: @NJTransit delays spark talks between feds and Christie and Cuomo over Hudson River rail plans http://t.co/BLLNW… 1 day ago
- RT @NYCParks: Camp overnight in this Queens park that's home to a Civil War fortress. Sign up today only at on.nyc.gov/1gjlswJ. http://… 1 day ago
- RT @TheFoggiestIdea: ...the original @nytimes piece on the sad-state of the N.E. Corridor: nytimes.com/2015/07/27/nyr… 2 days ago
- RT @Global_Heritage: Are the world's most beloved cultural landmarks being"loved to death"? #ghf #travel #culture #heritageatrisk http://t… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading