- RT @artinfodotcom: #ArtsNewsflash It's Official! Man Who Punched a #Monet Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison bit.ly/1G7S0Rw http://t.co… 1 week ago
- "...lights hit the crosshairs of history, design, adventure, and allegory." medium.com/re-form/lighth… #history #maritime #preservation 1 week ago
- RT @HawthorneLAT: Somebody angry about the Latinization of L.A. just wrote to tell me he fears the city itself might wind up with a "Hispan… 1 week ago
- RT @NextCityOrg: Paris Aims for Car-Free City Center nextcity.org/daily/entry/pa… #Paris #CarFree http://t.co/0MqCIet9XM 1 week ago
- The widespread images of arrests, assaults, and deaths remind me of this book by Susan Sontag. susansontag.com/SusanSontag/bo… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading