- At the Turner exhibit. #paintingsetfree instagram.com/p/4kq4h3lpwp/ 3 days ago
- RT @OldHouseJournal: Understanding correct color placement—and the trouble with replacement windows. bit.ly/1RQahH5 #painting #DIY … 3 days ago
- Tenderloin, cornice detail. #sanfrancisco #architecture #preservation instagram.com/p/4iAZEXFp0T/ 4 days ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: The windows of the world: one photographer collages different cities smithmag.co/Ve0VSX http://t.co/6gBR9fcCUb 4 days ago
- Alcazar balcony, underside. #sanfrancisco #architecture #preservation #terracotta instagram.com/p/4h--HKlpxo/ 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading