- See Fumihiko Maki speak @japansociety on June 10th. japansociety.org/event/fumihiko… #architecture 1 week ago
- Sacred Sites Open House Weekend - Special Tours t.e2ma.net/share/inbound/… #nyc #preservation 1 week ago
- Sea level rise threatens historic St. Augustine shar.es/1rfqqc #preservation 1 week ago
- Discussion of the challenges to #preservation during armed conflicts and natural disasters. philanthropy.com/article/Cultur… 1 week ago
- Second story, Santa Cruz #preservation instagram.com/p/2CnaxvlpyQ/ 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading