- Where is the bravery in failing to repair a beautiful building? theguardian.com/artanddesign/a… #preservation #architecture 5 days ago
- RT @pomeranian99: Rooftop solar is spreading so rapidly in Hawaii that power companies are freaking out: nytimes.com/2015/04/19/bus… 5 days ago
- RT @NextCityOrg: Here’s How American Cities Can Learn From Italian Piazzas nextcity.org/daily/entry/it… http://t.co/C5uixnAya2 5 days ago
- I always forget how hard I can sound. *Me Feeling Lighthearted* others react like they are in serious trouble of some sort. #joking #honest 1 month ago
- RT @AsiaSociety: Timelapse: How Art Handlers Move an Ancient 724-Pound Sandstone Sculpture: asi.as/tp1CB4 http://t.co/vXqQ0UHl4Q 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
On Monday I start my internship at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park. I am excited but I would probably be more excited if I knew for certain that I was getting paid. On the upside, my summer will … Continue reading
Why couldn’t this job be open next year instead? I will be excellently qualified for it next year. Damn it. It satisfies all my requirements for a “real” job: 1. Gets me out of New York City but not too … Continue reading
The plan: have a little dinner, see some of this and then enjoy a little live music. Here is hoping that the weather and my studies do not interfere.
It is Spring Break now and instead of studying for my classes today I have been spending far too much time watching video of the earthquake and tsunami damage in Japan. The video showing the destruction of people’s homes and … Continue reading
Making Sense of Amtrak’s Vision from The Transport Politic. Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
There has been a lot of back and forth on the internet lately with regard to bike lanes mostly due to the high percentage of idiocy of the New York Times article on Sadik-Kahn and the controversy over the dedicated … Continue reading